Product Marketing Strategist (Analyst)
Drive Moip growth.
Product Marketing works across all teams at Moip to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design a new business positioning, help us launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Your work will range from a variety of perspectives, including Strategy, Positioning, Messaging, Pricing, Penetration (Demand, Revenue, Churn, NPS), Sales Enablement and Market Intelligence. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Moip to drive growth through its products. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to grow Moip’s business, driving demand and revenue for our products on important strategic initiatives.
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments — we have BIG product launches this year to get excited about.
- Define clear value propositions to enable sales and marketing efforts.
- Design and manage the positioning and messaging of our business and products, suggesting new ways to present our products and wrapping their features to different market segments.
- Work with finance and business intelligence to better adjust our pricing models and segmentations.
- Research the market and competition, identifying and performing analyses that help us make the right growth decisions for Moip.
- Support our Product Owners with feedback and insights to help them execute on development initiatives and iterations.
- Identify operational issues and help design projects that improve our customer’s journey and experience throughout the activation.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a Business, Economics or Engineering degree.
- You have critical thinking and a business analyst/consultant mindset, but also enjoy getting your hands dirty.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have experience in a highly strategic and analytical role within a rapidly growing company.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Business and Tech background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company or venture capital fund.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
- A workplace that turns to be one of the best schools to improve your digital marketing knowledge.
- Competitive salary, meal and transportation vouchers.
- Health plan, dental plan and life insurance.
- Startup culture, Foosball table, Board Games, Casual Beers, Daily Fruits.
- Gym subsidies, SESC, massage therapy and manicure.
- Language learning incentives.
Founded in 2008, Moip has changed the fintech payment market to e-commerces, startups and technology companies. Today we are about 300 people and an important part of Wirecard AG, a Germany-based group valued at US$ 15 billion that is reinventing payment on a global scale.
Prioritizing real innovation and flexibility, we have created financial products that became international market standards, improving selling experience and simplifying digital payments so that entrepreneurs can focus on what matters most: their businesses.
Our near future holds tons of innovation and much bigger challenges.
Workplace: Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima 3064